About
About me.
I go to College Montmorency and study in literature and communication: cinema. This program prepare me for cinema related jobs like directing, editing, writing, sound engineering, cinematographer and etc. I myself will try to become a a movie director, but it won't be that easy because they select few people every year to enter the university programs.
About this blog.
My blog will be about my passion or my program because it's pretty much one in the same. I want to make interest to the people that don't think much of cinema to help and show them things that could help them appreciate it even more. On my blog I will post a glossary, a screencast, an article summary chatbot FAQ and a hypertext narrative. I will ensure the quality of my writing by using correction tools and if someone makes a remark about my writing I will gladly repair it.
Comments
Post a Comment